Registration: Terms & Conditions
Registration is closed!
The registration fee includes the following benefits: coffee, drinks and snacks in the breaks between the sessions as well as presentation material as provided by the speakers.
- The regular registration fee is EUR 790.
- For individual members of the Actuarial Association of Austria (AVÖ) the regular registration fee is EUR 690.
- For companies who will send more than one participant, we can offer corporate rates, please contact Sandra Trenovatz <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Participants paying the regular registration fee can earn 29 points for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for attendance to this Vienna International Summer School.
- For academics (staff of universities or research institutions) and full time Ph.D. students the reduced registration fee is EUR 290.
- For full time master students (or advanced bachelor students) the reduced registration fee is EUR 150.
[Students of TU Wien who waive the benefits above, can register at the corresponding lecture free of charge (tiss)].
There is no VAT included in the fees according to §6 UStG, Austrian VAT Act.