Final Workshop of the Research Training Network
and Stochastic Systems
The final workshop of the Research Training Network will be hosted by the Research Group of Financial and Actuarial Mathematics (FAM) at Vienna University of Technology. Our research group is one of six partner institutions in this network. This project brings together mathematicians from the fields of evolution equations, control systems, and stochastic differential equations.
Time: June 5 to June 8, 2006
Location: University of Technology Vienna
PROGRAM of the Workshop
- Helene Frankowska (Crea Paris, Ecole Polytechnique)
- Jan van Neerven (TU Delft)
- Heinz Schättler (Washington University in St Louis)
- Patrick Saint Pierre (CREA Paris)
- Gianmario Tessitore (Università di Milano Bicocca)
- Nizar Touzi (CREST Paris, Imperial College London)
Organizers: Walter Schachermayer, Josef Teichmann
We explicitly encourage young researchers to present their works at this workshop.
For any administrative requests and registration (now closed) please contact Josef Teichmann (email@example.com).