[FAM-news] Correction: reminder for upcoming seminars and talks (THIS week)

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 16 07:58:49 CEST 2019

To Whom it May Concern:

the announcment of PhD theses defenses were to early. :-/
The talks this Friday are presentations about (ongoing work in) PhD
projects.  Nevertheless interested people are very welcome to listen to
these talks.

I wish the PhD students Annemarie Grass and Manuel Eder that they finish
their PhD projects and PhD theses very soon (so I can announce the PhD
theses defenses)!

Kind regards,
Sandra (Trenovatz), FAM @ TU Wien

Presentations about PhD projects at Univ. of Vienna

Friday, 17.05.2019, Besprechungszimmer / meeting room 9th floor
Uni Wien, 1090 Wien, Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1

12:30:
   Annemarie Grass (Univ. Vienna)
   "Multimarginal Solutions to the Skorokhod Embedding Problem
    and the Information Paradox in Robust Mathematical Finance"
   (presentation about PhD project)

13:00:
   Manuel Eder (Univ. Vienna)
   "A synthetic view on stochastic processes"
   (presentation about PhD project)

Announcement of Public PhD Thesis Defense at University of Vienna

Friday, 17.05.2019, Besprechungszimmer / meeting room 9th floor
Uni Wien, 1090 Wien, Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1

12:30:
   Annemarie Grass (Univ. Vienna)
   "Multimarginal Solutions to the Skorokhod Embedding Problem
    and the Information Paradox in Robust Mathematical Finance"
   (Public PhD Thesis Defense)