[FAM-news] reminder for upcoming seminars and talks

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 30 14:18:04 CEST 2018

Uni Wien, Vortragsreihe "Finanzmathematik und Data Science"

We., 6.6.2018, 17:45-19:15, lecture hall / Hörsaal 13
Uni Wien, 1090 Wien, Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, 2nd floor

   Andreas Nemeth (d-fine)
   "Der Leitzins und die Zinsen auf dem Girokonto"

For further details see
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~mfulmek/kobm2018.shtml

ÖAW - IST Austria Lecture

We., 6.6.2018, 18:30-19:30, Festive Hall
Austrian Academy of Sciences, 1010 Wien, Dr. Ignaz Seipel-Platz 2

   Martin Hairer (Imperial College, UK)
   https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/m.hairer
   "Bridging Scales"

Register as soon as possible at
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/anmeldung/oeaw-ista-lecture/

For further details (including abstracts) see
https://ist.ac.at/index.php?id=2480&event_id=1008

Joint Seminar: TU Wien, University of Vienna and WU Vienna

Th., 7.6.2018, 16:30, seminar room DC rot 07
TU Wien, 1040, Wiedner Hauptstr. 8, Freihaus, 7th floor, red area

   Lorenzo Mercuri (University of Milan, IT)
   http://www.unimi.it/chiedove/ENG/schedaPersonaXML.jsp?matricola=17819
   "On properties of the Mixed Tempered Stable distribution
   and its Multivariate Version"
   (Vienna Seminar in Mathematical Finance and Probability)

For further details (including abstracts) see
https://fam.tuwien.ac.at/vs-mfp/