[FAM-news] 2nd EAJ Conference in Vienna - last days of early registration (-10%)

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 17 01:55:28 CEST 2014

+------------------------------------

|  2nd European Actuarial Journal (EAJ) Conference
|  Vienna, September 10-12, 2014
|
|  EAJ Educational Workshop
|  Vienna, September 8-9, 2014
|
|  http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/eaj2014/

The 2nd European Actuarial Journal (EAJ) Conference (Vienna, September
10-12, 2014) is an international conference in actuarial science and
insurance mathematics. The aim is to bring together practicing actuaries
and academics to discuss about challenging and current topics in
actuarial science.  We invite researchers and practitioners to join the
event in the heart of beautiful Austria.

The EAJ Educational Workshop (Vienna, September 8-9, 2014) is a
satellite event of the 2nd EAJ Conference, aimed at both academics and
practitioners and providing a general overview over the past and current
research results and their practical applications.

We are proud to announce to already have registrations from the
following countries:

Algeria - Argentina - Australia - Austria - Belgium - Brazil - China -
Colombia - Denmark - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Iceland -
Iran - Israel - Italy - Latvia - Netherlands - Norway - Portugal -
Russia - Singapore - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Taiwan -
Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom - USA

With best regards from the organisers,

    Actuarial Association of Austria
    Vienna University of Technology

For early registrations until July 25, a discount of 10% is allowed.
Details and Registration for EAJ 2014: http://fam.tuwien.ac.at/eaj2014/.