[FAM-news] reminder for upcoming seminars and talks - change of time & room

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 2 15:17:26 CET 2011

Dear All,
Schachermayer just informed me, that time and room of Luciano Campi's
talk changed - below you find the corrected announcement.
Schachermayer is very sorry for the last-minute changes.
Best regards, Sandra Trenovatz

This time we announce a talk at University of Vienna

Mo, 05.12.2011, 14:15-15:15, seminar room C 207, UZA 4
      (different time and different location!)
University of Vienna, Nordbergstraße 15, 1040 Wien

    Luciano Campi (LAGA, Université Paris 13)
    http://sites.google.com/site/lucianocampi1/
    "On existence of shadow price"
    (Seminar Finanzmathematik)

For abstract see: