[FAM-news] reminder, this week's seminars

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 23 14:56:55 CET 2009

Timetable

Thursday, 16:30-18:00,
Freihaus of TU Wien, green area, 6th floor, seminar room 107.

Th, 26.03.2009, Nikos Sfakianakis (Wolfgang Pauli-Institute, Vienna)
                 "Adaptive mesh reconstruction and TVB for Hyperbolic
                 Conservation Laws"

For further details (including abstracts) see
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/events/

Further we refer to interesting talks at University of Vienna:
see http://plone.mat.univie.ac.at/talks/calendar

e.g.: We, 25.03.2009, 15:00, room D103, Nordbergstrasse 15, 1090 Wien:
Ivar Ekeland (University of British Columbia)
"Do utility functions exist? A geometric approach."
http://plone.mat.univie.ac.at/events/2009/do-utility-functions-exist-a-geometric-approach