[FAM-news] reminder, this week's seminars

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 29 12:27:50 CEST 2008

Timetable

  Tu, 30.09.2008 Goncalo dos Reis (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
                 16:30, Seminar room 107
                 "Differentiability of quadratic growth BSDEs and
                 applications"

  We, 01.10.2008 Philip Dybvig (Washington University, Saint Louis, USA)
                 16:30, Seminar room 107
                 "High Hopes and Disappointments: Preference for Timing
                 of Information without the Recursive Structure"

  Mo, 06.10.2008 Johannes Leitner (FAM @ TU Wien)
                 12:00, Freihaus Hörsaal FH 3
                 Habilitation Talk: "Robust Martingale Representations
                 for Marked Point Processes"

For further details (including abstracts) see
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/events/

   |    October, 17th - 18th 2008:                         |
   |    Conference on Numerical Methods                    |
   |    for American and Bermudan Options                  |
   |    http://www.math.nyu.edu/~laurence/vienna-amop1.htm |