[FAM-news] postdoc fellowships at Oxford (fwd)

Walter Schachermayer by way of Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 2 09:45:28 CET 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:52:35 +0000 (GMT)
From: Sam Howison <howison at maths.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: postdoc fellowships at Oxford

Dear Colleague

I am pleased to announce that we have two Nomura Research Fellowships
available in Oxford, starting in October 2007 (or an earlier date by
mutual agreement). The advretisement is at

http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/notices/vacancies/institute/nomura2.shtml

and I would be most grateful if you would draw this opportunity to the
attention of any suitable candidates. This is an opportunity to join
one of Europe's leading Finance groups, with excellent academic and
industry connections, and we aim to attract exceptional applications;
candidates should have a PhD (or expect to have one soon).

With best wishes for 2007!

Sam Howison

Tel: +44 1865 270500
              270506 (messages)