[FAM-news] Call for Papers Workshop on Quantitative Finance 2007 (fwd)

Walter Schachermayer by way of Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 27 16:12:56 CEST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:55:06 +0200
From: Antonella Basso <basso at unive.it>
Subject: Call for Papers Workshop on Quantitative Finance 2007

CALL FOR PAPERS

WORKSHOP ON QUANTITATIVE FINANCE
January 25-26, 2007
Department of Applied Mathematics
University Ca' Foscari of Venice (Italy)

The present edition is the eighth one of an increasingly successful
initiative whose aim is to set a common forum of ideas and discussions
among researchers and practicioners interested in finance. As in the
previous edition of the workshop, we wish to particularly encourage an
international participation of young researchers and both theoretical
and applied contributions.

We welcome contributions in any of the following subjects:

  Mathematical Finance
  Financial Economics
  Computational Finance
  Econometrics and Statistics of Financial Markets
  Corporate Finance

Papers (even in preliminary form) should be submitted before November
24, 2006. Notification of acceptance will be received by December 23,
2006. Each accepted paper will be assigned to a discussant. The
deadline for Registration is January 14, 2007 (there is no
participation fee).

E-mail: <mailto:wqf2007 at unive.it>wqf2007 at unive.it

For further information, please visit the web-site
http://caronte.dma.unive.it/QuantitativeFinance2007 .

SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Fabio Antonelli, Emilio Barucci, Antonella Basso,
Damiano Brigo, Marcello Esposito, Carlo A.
Favero, Fulvio Ortu, Loriana Pelizzon, Fabio Trojani.

ORGANIZING COMMITTE
Diana Barro, Antonella Basso, Monica Billio,
Marco Corazza, Martina Nardon, Loriana Pelizzon, Paolo Pianca.

Antonella Basso
Dipartimento di Matematica Applicata
Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia
Dorsoduro 3825/E - 30123 Venezia - Italy
Tel. +39-041-2346914 - Fax +39-041-5221756
E-mail address: basso at unive.it
Web page: http://www.dma.unive.it/~basso