[FAM-news] European Conference on Numerical Methods in Finance (Amamef) (fwd)

Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 12 09:44:36 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Schachermayer
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:46:31 +0200
From: Martine Verneuille <Martine.Verneuille at inria.fr>
Subject: European Conference on Numerical Methods in Finance (Amamef)

Dear Colleague;

We are organizing a conference on Numerical Methods in Finance in the
framework of  the European network Amamef (Advanced Mathematical Methods
in Finance)
 (see http://www.iac.rm.cnr.it/amamef/ ).

This congress will be held in Rocquencourt, at INRIA,  February 1-3,
2006.
 There will be 6 plenary sessions and sessions of contributed talks.

The main topics and objectives of the congress can be found in the
attached pdf file. The webpage of the conference will soon be created at
the address: http://www-rocq.inria.fr/mathfi/Amamef.html

The financial support of the ESF and Amamef has made possible to
organize this workshop free of charge. There are no registration costs.
Nevertheless the number of participants is limited to 150. Therefore, we
encourage participants to pre-register well in advance. The confirmation
of registration will be sent by January 1, 2006.
The registration form and practical  information will soon be available
on the conference web site.

At this time we invite you to participate in this congress and we are
now receiving proposals for contributed talks.
If you are interested in participating with a contributed talk, please
send an e-mail to Arturo.Kohatsu-Higa at inria.fr  with a
  detailed abstract  of maximum 2 pages, filling the attached format for
contributed talks.

We hope to be able to give a quick reply at your proposal but all
submissions will be evaluated at the latest by January 1, 2006.

We sincerely hope that you are interested in participating and look
forward to receiving   your contribution,

Sincerely yours,

The Organizing Committee

Arturo Kohatsu-Higa
Damien Lamberton