[FAM-news] Junior Quant Analyst - Fund Management - London (fwd)

Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 5 18:18:53 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Schachermayer
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:51:12 +0100
From: Heinz Geyer <hgeyer at ta-consult.com>
Subject: Junior Quant Analyst - Fund Management - London

Dear WALTER,

The salary numbers involved in this search are quite modest but we are
looking to fill this entry-level position for a good client and are
therefore going the extra mile.

Our client, the London branch of a Global Money Management Firm, is
looking for a

  Junior Quantitative Analyst - Assistant Fund Manager

The role of the successful candidate will be to support a small and
successful fixed income fund management team (with particular emphasis
on corporate bonds).

Duties will include the following among others:

- maintenance of valuation spread sheets

- provision of performance data

- preparation of client presentations

- development and programming of new analytics and valuation models

The successful candidate will have a strong numerical degree (PhD is
optional) and good programming skills.

The role may be of special interest for someone who has just completed
an internship but for one reason or another has not yet succeeded in
getting a full-time position.

Location London. Salary circa Pound Sterling 35-45000 plus benefits.

Sincerely yours,

Heinz Geyer

Temple Associates
+(44)20-8343 7785