[FAM-news] Postdoctoral positions available at Oxford University

Andreas Schamanek schamane@fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:00:04 +0100 (CET)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:37:26 +0000 (GMT)
From: Sam Howison <howison@maths.ox.ac.uk>
Subject: Postdoctoral positions available

Dear Colleague

Oxford University is able to appoint to one or two postdoctoral research
positions in Mathematical Finance, based in the Mathematical Institute,
and I am writing to ask for your help in bringing this opportunity to the
attention of any strong potential candidates. The post arises out of the
success of our part-time Masters course in Mathematical Finance, and the
postholders will be asked to undertake a small amount of teaching on that
programme. The post are for two years, renewable for a third.

We attract outstanding graduate students in finance, have a thriving and
substantial Masters programme with core funding from the European
financial sector, and have a strong and diverse group of faculty working
in the subject. An important goal in making this appointment will be to
support Oxford as a leading centre for finance in Europe.

Details of the post are on

http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/notices/vacancies/institute/postdoc14.shtml

I will be happy to try to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards

Sam Howison    howison@maths.ox.ac.uk