[FAM-news] reminder, this week's seminars

Christopher Summer csummer@fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:10:23 +0200 (MEST)

Note, this week we will have THREE seminars!!!

Tu, 23.10.2001
--------------

Kerry Back, John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University in St.
Louis Information in Securities Markets: Kyle meets Glosten and Milgrom

We, 24.10.2001

this talk starts at 17:00 at the usual place

Hansjörg Albrecher, Department of Mathematics, Graz University of
Technology On some generalizations of the classical ruin model in risk
theory

Th, 25.10.2001
Tanja Veza, our seminar on "Optima and Equilibira" continues

For further details, including abstracts see
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/schedule/