[FAM-news] next weeks seminars

Christopher Summer csummer@fam.tuwien.ac.at
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:42:44 +0200 (MEST)

It's a pleasure to announce the following seminars, details (including
abstracts) can be found under http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/schedule/

Tu, 9.10.2001
-------------
Friedrich Hubalek, Long forward rates never fall - A general proof of the
Dybvig-Ingersoll-Ross Theorem

Th, 11.10.2001
--------------
Christopher Summer, our seminar on "Optima and Equilibira" starts

Tu, 16.10.2001
Christopher Summer, Risk Averse Asymptotics and the Optional Decomposition

Th, 18.10.2001
N.N., our seminar on "Optima and Equilibira" continues

Tu, 23.10.2001
Hansjörg Albrecher, Department of Mathematics, Graz University of
Technology, On some generalizations of the classical ruin model in risk
theory