[FAM-news] FAM Seminar This Week: Attention CHANGES!!

Victor Olevskii vit@fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:38:04 +0100

Attention!

On thursday, 8.3. our Seminar will exceptionally take place - as usual
at 16:30 - but at the Lecture hall of the Schroedinger Institute
(Boltzmanngasse 9)!

The reason is the previous talk of Anatole Vershik which some of the
participants of our Seminar might want to hear:

08.03.2001 - Anatole Vershik (Steklov Institute of Mathematics,
   St.Petersburg):   Lebesgue measure in infinite dimensional space
                        and properties of Levy's gamma process

(Time: 15.30-16.30; Location: ESI lecture hall)

So, FAM Seminar Time Table for this week is the following:

TOMORROW:

PV Schachermayer (Tuesday 16:30-18:00)
Location: TU FH, Turm A, 6. Stock, SR 107

06.03.2001 - Christopher Summer: Optimal solutions to utility
    maximization and to the dual problem (the paper by Marco Frittelli)

THURSDAY:

SE Schachermayer (Thursday 16:30-18:00)
Location: Lecture hall of the Schroedinger Institute (Boltzmanngasse 9)

08.03.2001 - Irene Klein: No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets
        with efficient friction (the paper by Kabanov-Rasonyi-Stricker)

Web page: http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/schedule/