[FAM-news] FAM-news and the Vienna Finance Newsletter VFN-L

Andreas Schamanek Andreas.Schamanek@univie.ac.at
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:44:38 +0200 (MEST)

Dear FAM-news subscriber,

  There are currently two mailing lists for announcements in the fields
of finance and financial mathematics:

  1) our Financial and Actuarial Mathematics Newsletter (FAM-news) and
  2) the Vienna Finance Newsletter (VFN-L)

It's likely that one announcement is interesting for both lists. If you
are or if you were subscribed to both of them you will or would receive
the same message twice.
That's why Walter and I decided that messages sent to the much bigger
list VFN-L are not forwarded and are not cross-posted to FAM-news.
Instead, we suggest that you subscribe to VFN-L (see below for details).

Since the VFN-L is moderated (BTW, by me) it's a low volume/high quality
list worth being subscribed to.

Yours administratively,

-- Andreas

P.S.:

  How to subscribe to the Vienna Finance Newsletter (VFN-L):