STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Are you thinking about working in an interesting diversified environment that is continuously developing?
Then think UNIQA!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG, one of the best branded Insurance Groups operating in CEE, is searching for motivated people supporting the Actuarial Non-Life team in the UNIQA Group Actuarial Department.
The primary objective of the open position is the evaluation and monitoring of insurance portfolios as well as the implementation of Group wide standards with a special focus on technical provisions and risk evaluation.
To support our young and dynamic team in various tasks, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented
Non-Life Actuary (f/m/d)
with a sound knowledge in insurance mathematics/statistics.
You can expect a solid on-the-job training within the Group, with focus on different actuarial practice areas. Also we are offering personal development within the next few years within UNIQA Group.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Collaboration in Group projects regarding modeling techniques as a Group standard
- Collaboration and implementation of Group standards in the subsidiaries and th Austrian market
- Further development of existing tools & templates (Excel, vba, SAS, R)
- Support in the modelling process of our reserving and risk models
- Know-How transfer & training within the Group
- Supporting the Group reporting and monitoring process
You are showing following UNIQA Group competences:
- Actuarial Education (insurance mathematics / statistics/ quantitative background)
- 2-3 years of working experience preferably in claims reserving and/or Solvency 2
- Knowledge of basic modeling techniques in Non-Life preferred
- Knowledge of accounting regimes (preferably IFRS 17) would help
- Excellent know-how of MS Office (incl. Excel-vba)
- Good knowledge of SAS or SQL, R of advantage,
- Fluent in English, basics in German, CEE language of advantage
- Readiness to travel
- Ability to solve problems: Your solutions follow a certain method
- Costumer orientation: Your solutions are tailor-made for specific needs
- Organization: You have the ability to use resources efficiently
- Information: Your communication is clear and in time
- Integrity and trust: You are hands-on and trustworthy
The ability to understand and solve complex problems is an essential competence in our team. As we are implementing new methods and standards for the Group the job also allows the development of creative answers to various topics.
For this position the salary based on the collective agreement is a least 41.523€ gross per year. The effective salary is based on the qualification and experience of the candidate and will be negotiated accordingly.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on our homepage!
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: 0043 1 21175 - 2111
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.