STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Part-Time Trainee Actuarial Department (all genders)
- Become familiar with standard actuarial software for life and/or non-life insurance and support the actuarial team in actuarial software related tasks
- Develop an understanding of Solvency 2 and IFRS 17 reserving methods
- Support the validation of key VIG Group Solvency 2 figures
- Assist the actuarial team in other standard actuarial tasks which are of mathematical and quantitative nature
- A 10 months part-time trainee program for 20 hours per week, starting in October 2019
- A dynamic training with coaching, personal development and team building
- An office in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- In-depth knowledge about the insurance industry
- Access to the career path of a VIG expert
- Enhancement of your personal skills
- Learn more about the department
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We offer an attractive salary of € 1.206,01 gross per month for 20 hours per week
- Ongoing Masterís program in financial and actuarial mathematics
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Barbara Zierler is looking forward to your application
(CV, motivational letter) via
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.