STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group.
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Team Member (f/m) Enterprise Risk Management - Validation Internal Risk Model Non-Life
- Validation of the internal risk model and its results in the non-life area
- Optimization of the validation methods used (automation, further development of existing techniques)
- Implement comprehensive validation governance in local VIG companies
- Support in using the model results in the relevant business areas (Model-Use)
- Support for complex technical / regulatory issues, presentation of conceptual solutions for the internal model
- Learn more about the department
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 33.300 per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Completed studies (economics, mathematics or with a comparable quantitative / actuarial orientation)
- First relevant professional experience, e.g. in risk management, in consulting or in the financial services sector
- Actuarial knowledge in the field of non-life
- Strong data and IT affinity
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German and/or CEE language will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to You?
Angelika Pocza (+43 (0)50 390-20216) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs and include a CV and motivational letter.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.