STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and – most importantly – our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to “let the world play for real”.
Data Scientist (w/m)
Wanna be a Data Scientist at bwin? We bet you do.
You’ll deal with complex questions around online gaming and sports betting together in a team of highly skilled Mathematicians. Sounds exciting?
There is even more: you will create and improve the performance of our mathematical models, which are used in products worth the amount of hundreds of millions of Euro, and thereby directly influence the company results.
Moreover, you apply state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to find patterns in data and predict the future.
- Improve casino product and sportsbook in a team of specialists
- Develop and enhance mathematical and probability models for predicting and classifying customer behaviour.
- Create your mathematical models by collecting big amounts of data from our databases and applying machine learning algorithms.
- Be the connector: explain mathematical models to non-mathematicians in the product and IT delivery teams so that they can implement your models into real live products (e.g. Marketing Department, Software Developers, Product Managers, Data Warehouse)
- Review the existing models and come up with new approaches where required, sometimes in ambitious timelines.
Your entrance ticket:
- University degree (ideally Ph.D.) in Mathematics and/or some field in applied mathematics such as statistics, control theory or theoretical physics.
- Knowledge of Mathematica, SQL and some statistical software (e.g. R, Python) is an advantage
- Ideally you've already worked with customer modelling or similar (experience with machine learning is a big plus)
- You're fluent in both spoken and written English and feel comfortable with communicating your ideas and developed prototypes to various audiences
- Being keen on challenges that require you to head into the unknown in search of a novel solution, and you have the drive to deliver it in full detail.
- Willed and skilled to learn new domain fields quickly and being able to apply your knowledge and skills to new challenges immediately.
- We offer a minimum salary of EUR 55.000,-- gross p.a.
- We give you the opportunity and the trust to directly influence our revenue with your ideas and solutions
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers
- Very latest technologies - e.g. we use Mathematica 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- Awesome team of very dynamic, ambitious & supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table tennis, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of Vienna
For further information and/or application please contact Daniel Wolff:
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.