STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
You are ready for the next step in your career - then it is you
we are looking for as
Credit Analyst (Junior)
for our location in Vienna
Here you could make a difference
- Independent analysis of financial statements of international corporates
- Monitoring of an existing portfolio of investments of leveraged loans
- After an initial phase, independent credit analysis (company, industry and peergroup) of potential investments
- Defending your findings
- Preparation of a detailed credit application and presentation to the Credit Committee of the bank
- Question the way the existing team is analyzing credits and come up with alternative ways
A good basis for your career
- Passion to analyse the financial and business risks of companies and discuss findings with the team
- Knowledge of corporate bonds and loans
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting standards (esp. IFRS)
- Knowledge of financial information systems is nice to have
- University degree in Economics is an asset
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills to present complex issues in an understandable way
- Open-mindedness, result orientation and willingness to learn
- Strong command of English and German language
- Very good MS-Excel skills, ideally familiar with VBA programming
Letís talk if this job has sparked your interest
Please send your English application to the following email address:
email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the job please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Julia Mohl Tel. 050202 6958.
Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement. This is EUR 32,064,34 gross per year. We offer a market conform salary in line with your qualifications and experience.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.