STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
To support the Group Actuarial and Risk Management in the validation of our Partial Internal Models Non-Life, we are looking for an
Actuary (f/m) / Solvency II - Model Validation
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent validation function for the Partial Internal Model Non-Life
- Execution of validation activities on Group level
- Coordination and support function in the model validation process for the business units of UNIQA Group
- Quality assurance in the model validation process
- Cooperation with the model building team and the risk management function
- Communication of validation results to Management Board, supervisory authorities and other involved stakeholders
- Actuarial education (mathematics, statistics) with focus on Risk Management topics
- 2-3 years of working experience in the area of actuarial modelling (preferably know-how in internal models for Non-Life business)
- Alternatively, actuary with an audit, or regulatory background
- Excellent know-how of the Solvency II directives and guidelines especially with respect to the quantitative requirements
- Excellent know-how of MS Office (incl. vba)
- Knowledge of simulation software preferred (UNIQA is using ReMetrica)
- Fluent in English, basics in German and a CE language of advantage
- Team player with strong communication and process management skills
- Readiness to travel
- Problem Solving :methodically solving issues
- Customer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
- Organizing: using resources effectively and efficiently
- Informing: providing clear, timely information
- Integrity and Trust: putting your words into practice and being seen as trustworthy
The ability to understand and solve complex problems is an essential competence in our team. As we are implementing new methods and standards for the Group the job also allows the development of creative answers to various topics.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 38.327 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge please forward your application to:
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Human Resources Österreich
Mag. Nicola Koubowetz
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75-2111
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.