STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. The diversity of our people plays a major part in the Groupís success. Our Group employs around 23,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set them apart. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, please send us your application.
Non-Life Actuary (f/m)
- Performing actuarial tasks with focus on the area of non-life business
- Profitability analysis
- Further developing the automation of actuarial processes
- Continuous improvement of the regulatory and management reporting processes
- Setting up a reporting and monitoring system on VIG Group level
- Supporting the Solvency II group actuarial function
- Contact person for subsidiaries
- Conducting trainings and serving as an adviser to local actuaries
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits and opportunities.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- We support your career by offering various development options.
- Your workplace will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- The remuneration package offered is in a range of € 36.000,-- per annum (all-in). A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- Strong IT affinity and proven experience with programming languages and database management systems
- University degree in mathematics
- Knowledge of actuarial and financial mathematics
- Knowledge of Solvency II and experience in non-life insurance modelling is a plus
- Knowledge in accounting is appreciated
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team within a diverse business environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills and a well-structured working style
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken), knowledge of German or an Eastern European language is an advantage
Does this sound interesting to you? Then Ms. Binder or Ms. Prankl are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV and motivation letter) via
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.