STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
To strenghten our Team in Group Risk Control we are looking for an
Quantitative Credit Risk Controller (f/m)
for Group Risk Control of the HYPO GROUP ALPE ADRIA AG, the international operating financial group in South-East Europe.
- Methodical conception, implementation and validation of credit risk systems (f.e. rating systems)
- Preparation of data and reports, modelling as well as estimation of the parameters PD, LGD, CCF and EAD
- Structured reporting of the usage and the performance of credit risk systems
- Collaboration in projects concerning the roll-out of methods and processes of the credit risk rating across the group
- Communication and coordination with all subsidiaries of the HGAA
- Degree in Economics and/or Mathematics with relevant professional experience of advantage
- Good computer literacy and programming knowledge (e.g. R, SAS, SQL,..) are beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Analytical thinking person
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Structured and systematic working method
- High operational readiness
- Willingness to travel
If you are in addition to this an assertive and stress-resistant person and if you are used to working in an international environment, we can offer you a challenging job.
Please apply online on our homepage
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 33,000 p.a. upwards - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.