STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
At Erste Bank we want you to be yourself. Be emotional, be intelligent, be creative, be passionate, be accessible, be honest, be open, even be different. Be human. We firmly believe this will pay you dividends. We know it will for us.
Student - part time job (f/m) (20h, limited contract until 31.12.2014)
Erste Group Bank AG is the corporate headquarter for a group of leading banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), enjoying continued growth and stability in one of the most interesting and promising regions in Europe. We provide strategic leadership, central business functions and groupwide infrastructure, supported by bright and talented people sharing a common strategy.
Credit Limit System
Credit Limit System is a part of the division Group Credit & Market Risk Management. The groupís responsibility is to maintain and develop the group-wide credit limit system for the management of counterparty credit risk.
- support a team of senior specialists
- code pricing functions for treasury transactions
- analyze scenarios for Potential Future Exposure (PFE) calculations
carry out day-to-day data quality assurance tasks
- are actually studying mathematics, physics, statistics or a related major
- have good knowledge of financial mathematics
- have experience with programming languages such as C++, Java, VBA, Matlab, Ö
- speak and write English and German fluently
- work in a structural manner
- offer a challenging internship for a student, who wants to gain working experience in financial risk management
- offer flexible working hours of at least 20 hours per week in a team of senior professionals until 31.12.2014
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum monthly salary of EUR 1037,66 gross (for 20 hours a week) based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.