Senior Researcher in Computational Finance (m/f)
Fin4Cast, a quantitative research company is seeking a dynamic Senior Researcher to join the team in Vienna. Fin4Cast is a research provider in the field of quantitative investment strategies. Our services include the development of quantitative analysis based portfolios. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and highly specialized team of professionals that is focused on the development of the best research infrastructure.
If you feel that you would like to work in a leading-edge, dynamic organisation with a young, pro-active team of individuals to help us continue our success, this opportunity will suit you.
The Role Involves
- Participate in the development of quantitative systematic forecasting models used in managed futures / global macro strategies. Responsibility for the quality of those models.
- Continuous verification and adaption of mathematical algorithms used in order to ensure model quality and efficiency according to the current markets.
- Effectively manage the model’s risk characteristics
- Post-trade analysis, risk and return attribution, proposal for the continued improvement of the trading strategiesnges.
- Close cooperation with our clients in all strategies implementation related matters.
- Participation in quantitative finance related congresses / conferences in both roles, as speaker and as delegate.
- Marketing and client service, including presentations to client base.
Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail and good judgment and timely decision making abilities are critical
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding Programming and development skills, preferably including R, MATLAB, C/C++ or other modelling languages
- At least 7 years’ experience in quantitative modeling of futures markets
- Experience with modelling and configuration of large-scale problems
- Experience with efficient management of model / market risk
- Strategy development
- Futures trading experience
- Familiarity with latest academic literature on time series analysis
- Experience in optimization techniques, including non-linear
- PhD in mathematics or mathematical sciences
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
This is a demanding, exciting and challenging role and an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where your skills and initiative will be recognized and well rewarded. In the first instance, please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Fin4cast Data Research Services GmbH & CO KG
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.