Statistical Programmer (f/m) in Vienna
- Perform transformations to prepare data for statistical analysis of clinical studies under SAS environment.
- Develop, Test and Validate statistical programs for the analysis of clinical studies.
- Create tables and graphics to summarize and visualize clinical study data.
- Construct test data sets to carry out validation of programs supporting statistical procedures.
- Document programs, validation procedures and results.
- Archive all documents related to creating, testing and running SAS programs and all output created.
- University degree in mathematics / statistics / computer science
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work in team
- Experience with a statistical/mathematical software (e.g SAS) is an advantage
- Additional qualification in biology/medicine is an advantage
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25124&siteid=5087
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.