- Design and sample size assessment of clinical trials.
- Analyzing data from clinical trials. Strong emphasis on longitudinal data analysis (Mixed effect models, General Estimating Equation)
- Writing statistical section of clinical protocol, creating detailed Analysis Plan.
- Representing Baxter in meeting with regulatory authorities
- Statistical support on different issues emerged before, during and after completion of clinical trials
- Statistical support of Medical Affairs and Medical Marketing
- University degree in mathematics / applied mathematics / statistics
- Experience in analyzing data of clinical trials
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work in international team
- Preferable doctorate degree in mathematics / applied mathematics / statistics is an advantage
- Strong programming skill in SAS is an advantage
- Knowledge in statistical program packages is an advantage
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25124&siteid=5087
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.