2023-11-14 (gültig bis max. 2024-01-14)
As one of the leading insurance companies, we know that together we can achieve more. At UNIQA, we are therefore the community for a better life. We use our individual skills to shape the future together. Tell us about your strengths and apply as a
Quantitative Risk Management Trainee (f/m/d) (limited 1,5 years)
What to expect:
- Support in maintenance and carrying out of the following risk management processes:
- Validation and quality assurance of the solvency capital requirement calculated by means of partial internal model for non-life underwriting risk
- Own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA)
- Participation in the group projects aiming at further development of the risk management framework i.e. full internal model
- Participation in development and roll-out of tools and standards for the quantitative risk management process
- To be a student or graduate of Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or other quantitative degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office and willingness to work with programming languages (VBA, R)
- Knowledge about risk modelling and tools of quantitative risk management of advantage
- First experience as an actuary or risk manager will be a plus
- Proactive and reliable team player
- Fluent in English is a must, good command of German is a plus
Your core competencies:
- Collaborates: We collaborate beyond conventional boundaries
- Customer Focus: We are relentlessly focused on the needs of our customers
- Finding effective solutions: You aim for simple and feasible solutions. You ensure the efficient use of your team's resources
- Strengthening ownership: You delegate tasks and motivate your team to act independently. You create the framework and provide the necessary freedom to enable this
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
You are not sure if you meet our requirements? Apply anyway! UNIQA is looking for candidates with drive, courage to change and enthusiasm!
Job Key Facts
- Location: Wien, AT
- Hours per week: Full- Parttime
- Annual minimum salary gross (Euro): 38.000
- Start Date: from now on
You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We look forward to getting to know you in a first interview online. Additional meetings are held in person at our head quarters in Vienna.
Your Person of Contact
Head of Talent Acquisition & Onboarding AT
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: +43 664 888 270 52
(direct link to the job offer)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.