STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Pricing and M&A Analyst
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.1 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
Business Development Finance is - among others - responsible for group-wide pricing across BAWAG`s core product spectrum in its target markets (DACH region, Western Europe and the US).
As a central pricing desk it
- develops, maintains and continuously improves sophisticated pricing models (in Excel and Python) to determine pricing of BAWAG`s lending and saving products.
- closely monitors profitability on a single product level to ensure BAWAG`s return targets are met.
- prepares reports as a basis for decision-making of top level management (management board, product owners etc.).
- analyzes vast amounts of data to derive conclusions and come up with appropriate recommendations (e.g. analysis of price elasticity, take-rates etc.).
- acts as a sparring partner to the business units and a central interface between sales/product teams and central functions such as Controlling, Treasury and Risk functions.
- Analyzing and preparing cash-flow based financial models in the context of business developement/pricing and M&A projects
- Supporting the development of new and maintenance of existing pricing models in Excel and/or Python
- Assisting in the ongoing automation efforts of the newly established pricing toolkit (via airflow)
- Performing ad-hoc analysis in different areas and working on multiple projects in parallel
- Extraction of data via advanced SQL queries to assess complex pricing related business topics
- Taking over daily operational tasks (e.g. price implementation)
- University degree in a relevant area (financial mathematics, business administration with a focus on Finance, Quantitative Finance or Economics, etc.)
- Advanced experience in financial modeling bundled with strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills, basic to advanced know-how in Python and SQL desirable
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the financial services industry and ideally a solid understanding of bank products
- Preferably solid understanding of corporate finance and fixed income concepts
- Fluency in English
- Open-minded teamplayer with good communication skills
- Home Office and a prime office locations with an open and nurturing corporate culture
- Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
- Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at € 39.742,78 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Jutta Durstberger +43 664 80998 22099
We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.
(direct link to the job offer)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.