STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Internship treasury trading (all genders)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Treasury trading is the market risk hub for foreign exchange, money market and derivatives activities of the group with centers in our core European countries, US and Asia. We are market making for our customers, handling market risks and so in vital contact with international financial markets, our distribution / sales channels as well as internal customers offloading their risks. Do you have a passion for financial markets and a keen interest in the technologies? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our trading internship program!
- Financial markets analysis - understanding financial news & market research
- Support development of trading strategies and help traders and sales in their daily life
- Pricing, risk managing, communication with customers and number crunching and coding
- Apply your skills and creativity to develop trading strategies/tools
- Currently enrolled at a University/University of Applied Science with a background in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science or economic
- Real passion for financial markets - you like to walk the extra mile as well as bring your own ideas
- Experience in programming language(s), like Java, C, C++, Python, VBA, systems technology, proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in English and German, a CEE language is advantageous
- Exciting and challenging part-time internship for 12 months (19.25h/week) or full-time internship for 6 months (38.5h/week) as of now
- We support your professional and personal development and guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 2.595,77 gross per month on a full-time basis (except obligatory internships) as well as benefits of Erste Group
- You experience first-hand trading in derivatives, FX and other treasury products and gain a solid understanding of international financial markets as well as big banks' treasury activities
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
(direct link to the job offer)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.