2023-05-10 (gültig bis max. 2023-07-10)
Working with us means believing in the future; in the great people who are shaping it together every day and in the wide-ranging career paths it opens up. #believeinyourself
Liquidity & Market Risk Management Analyst (all genders)
Working hours: Full-time
Occupational Area: Risk management
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The organisation unit "Group Liquidity and Market Risk Management" is responsible for the governance of market and liquidity risk of Erste Group. This includes the identification, measurement and controlling of market and liquidity risk as well as setting, controlling and monitoring of risk limits. Furthermore, it is responsible for group-wide liquidity and market risk reporting and related projects. In this function the unit assures regulatory compliance as well as effective internal risk reporting to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Ensure Group wide regulatory and internal market and liquidity risk reporting and continuously improve existing methods and processes to satisfy business as well as regulatory needs
- Analyze the market and liquidity risk position of the Group units, monitor limits, escalate limit breaches and monitor mitigation measures
- Act as counterpart for local liquidity and market risk managers in Austria and CEE
- Improve and enhance the reconciliation and completeness checks
- Act as an interface between group entities and Holding units with the goal to secure the quality and completeness of underlying data
- First working experience in Liquidity or Market Risk Management, university degree (Master) with focus on finance is of advantage
- Solid IT and data management skills, which should cover basic SQL and advanced Excel. Basic experience with Python is highly beneficial
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking
- Solution-oriented working style and reliability on assigned tasks
- You are fluent in English and German, any CEE language skills would be an advantage
- A great opportunity to join a highly skilled, dynamic, motivated and multicultural team and to contribute to the further development of one of the key risk functions in banking
- We support your professional and personal development by on the job training and a variety on training offers
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 40.120,36 gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
- We offer our employees the opportunity to divide their hours between working from home and at the office.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
If you've got this far...
It seems we have your interest. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please get in touch with us, we’d love to catch up.
(direct link to the job offer)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.