STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Junior Quantitative Analyst
We are a stealth-mode company on a mission to unlock investment capabilities, expertise, and personalization for a new generation of high-net-worth individuals that only billion-dollar family offices could afford before.
With Othis, clients can unlock their perfect portfolio, invest intelligently in public markets and alternatives, and manage their wealth in one place. All that with seamless execution, aligned interests, and a beautiful UI. At the back, we are harnessing the power of data science, AI, and open APIs.
We started Othis in late 2021 and brought along numerous customers - wealthy families and entrepreneurs - on this journey with us. While we are in the very beginning, we are passionate and excited about building a company that will set a new standard for the outdated private banking industry.
You will hold a crucial position in the company to develop infrastructure and support in creating strategies. In your role as a Junior Quantitative Analyst, you will be helping in the development of the internal data analytics suite and supporting the investment team in the creation of investment strategies. You will also be assisting in creating research material to be shared with clients.
- You will work closely with senior members of the investment team to design and create the internal tools needed for strategy creation and portfolio management.
- You will support senior members and help in the strategy creation process.
- You will have the ability to work in a range of asset classes, including traditional assets, venture capital and crypto
- You will help in creating research material to be shared with clients.
- You are a quick learner with a background in quantitative research
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the technical background necessary to help with developing toolsets
- You have a mastery of advanced mathematics (including probability theory, linear algebra, statistics, econometrics, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, and numerical analysis)
- You have a deep interest in financial products and portfolio theory and are willing to learn from other members of the team.
- You are young-spirited, energetic, and optimistic
- Bachelors or masters in mathematics or a quantitative STEM degree.
- Ability to code in Python or C++
- You should have strong verbal and written skills with the ability to clearly communicate internally with others in the investment department and externally with a non-technical audience.
- Salary from 48.000€ to 60.000€ per year
- Lead by example, get your hands dirty and the job done with an amazing team
- We will offer you an attractive compensation package with fixed and variable compensation incentives tied to business outcomes as well as company equity
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.