2023-03-08 (gültig bis max. 2023-05-08)
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Risk Management - Team Member Validation Internal Risk Model Non-Life (all genders, maternity cover)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose
dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success.
We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
- Validation of the internal risk model and its results in the non-life area
- Optimization of the validation methods used (automation, further development of existing techniques)
- Support in using the model results in the relevant business areas (Model-Use)
- Support for complex technical / regulatory issues, presentation of conceptual solutions for the internal model
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 886,72 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately. This is a maternity cover.
- Completed studies (economics, mathematics or with a comparable quantitative / actuarial orientation)
- First relevant professional experience, e.g. in risk management, in consulting or in the financial services sector
- Actuarial knowledge in the field of non-life
- Strong data and IT affinity
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German and/or CEE language will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Barbara Zierler is looking forward to your application.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
+43 (0) 50 390 - 26 0 21
+43 (0) 50 390 - 20 2 51
Bewerbungen können aus Datenschutzgründen nur über unser Jobportal abgewickelt werden.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.