STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Specialist (f/m/d) Risk-Management
Together, we live our commitment to diversity and inclusion every day. We are aware of our social responsibility and anchor it deeply in our corporate culture.
What we offer you
Successful collaboration in the world's largest insurance group, crisis-proof workplace, hybrid working, a committed and professional team with respectful interaction, excellent training and e-learning opportunities, talent program, Instahelp, Allianz Sports, vaccination offers, job bike, corporate volunteering, town halls, strategy weeks, dialogs
- Opportunity to help shape the company-wide transformation process
- Opportunity for top performance in an international company
- Experience strong collegiality with internal interfaces
Your future fields of activity
- Evaluation of risk capital under Solvency II using the internal model, focus on life insurance.
- Asset Liability Management analyses.
- Analyze and evaluate results, prepare reports for local management, the Group and regulatory authorities.
- Ongoing validation and further development of methods and processes in cooperation with local and international expert groups, including documentation and discussion with supervisory authorities.
- Ad hoc scenario analysis for the current solvency situation.
Skills you need for your new career
- Degree in actuarial or business mathematics or business studies with a focus on quantitative finance
- At least four years of relevant professional experience (risk management or actuarial experience desirable)
- Advanced knowledge in the use of MS Office
- Knowledge of actuarial software or programming languages an advantage (Moses)
- Experience in Solvency II risk assessment
- Good understanding of financial instruments
- Very good knowledge of German and English (C1)
- High level of commitment and flexibility, as well as ability to work in a team
Job Level: Professional
Location: Wien, AT, 1130
Area of Expertise: Actuarial
Unit: Allianz Austria
Employing Entity: Allianz Elementar Versicherungs-AG
Job Type: Full-Time
Remote Job: Hybrid working
Employment Type: Permanent
Starting date: as soon as possible
Gross annual salary: EUR 75,000, depending on qualifications, willingness to overpay
For more information on the position and the application process, please contact:
Elisabeth Krammer (Head of Risiko Controlling), phone: +43 (0) 676878211624
Michael Bilina (HR Recruiter), phone: +069918790410
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnic or cultural origin, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
(direct link to the job offer)
At the application please refer to the FAM-jobs webpage.