[FAM-news] reminder for upcoming seminars and talks

FAM-Office (Franziska Wohlmuth) secr at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 18 14:18:33 CEST 2020

To Whom it May Concern:

after stopping FAM-news in spring, we again start to inform about talks
and events in the area of Financial and Actuarial Mathematics.

As due to the COVID-19 pandemic the number of interesting events which
can be visited online increased almost exponentially in spring.  We
therefore can only send a selection and moreover refer to other
webpages, e.g.,

https://mathseminars.org/
(= https://researchseminars.org/)

On the FAM-homepage you can find a collection of links / webpages:

https://fam.tuwien.ac.at/events/

Below you can find a selection of upcoming talks & events.

Best wishes,
Franziska / FAM-office

One World Actuarial Research Seminar

We., 23.9.2020, 14:00 (UTC +2:00 = CEST), online talk

Han Li (Macquarie University)
"Joint Extremes in Temperature and Mortality: Bivariate POT Approach"

For further details (including abstracts) see
http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/munir/owars/

Bachelier Finance Society World Seminar

Th., 24.9.2020, 19:00 (UTC +2:00 = CEST), online talk

Ludovic Tangpi (Princeton University)
"Backward propagation of chaos and large population games asymptotics"

For further details (including abstract & log-in link) see:
https://www.bachelierfinance.org/bachelier-finance-society-world-seminars-online