[FAM-news] reminder for upcoming talks/events

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 23 15:16:46 CEST 2011

Announcement of talks/events organised by FAM @ TU Wien

This time we announce a forthcoming event in October:

Tu, 14.10.2011, 9.30 - 18.30, Lecture Hall 6 (ground floor)
Main Building "Hauptgebäude" of TU Wien, Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien

    PRisMa 2011: One-Day Workshop on Portfolio Risk Management
    http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/prisma2011/

Participation is free, and there is no official registration -
nevertheless for administrative reasons we would be happy if you write a
short email to the workshop secretary:
Ms. Aleksandra Zivkovic <secr at fam.tuwien.ac.at>

Furthermore we announce talks/events at other universities

Th, 29.09.2011, 10.15, seminar room D 104, UZA 4
University of Vienna, Nordbergstraße 15, 1040 Wien

    Zehra Eksi (Vienna Institute of Finance)
    http://www.vif.ac.at/eksi/
    "Essays in CDO and Inflation Linked Derivatives Modeling"
    (dissertation defense)