[FAM-news] reminder, this week's seminars

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 10 09:31:18 CEST 2010

Timetable

Tu, 11.05.2010, 16:30, seminar room 107
1040 Wien, Wiedner Hauptstr. 8, Freihaus, 6th floor, green section

    Dilip Madan (University of Maryland, USA)
    "Unlimited Liabilities, Reserve Capital Requirements
     and the Taxpayer Put Option"

Tu, 11.05.2010, 18.30-20.00, FH Hörsaal 8 (Nöbauer Hörsaal)
1040 Wien, Wiedner Hauptstr. 8, Freihaus, 2nd floor, yellow section

    David Millar (Chief Operating Officer PRMIA)
    and Stefan Strehle and Christoph Obenhuber (PRM degree holders)
    "PRMIA Education and Exam Information"

Furthermore this time we also announce ...

Mo, 10.05.2010, 16:30, seminar room D 107, UZA 4
University of Vienna, Nordbergstraße 15, 1040 Wien
    Emmanuel Denis (Ceremade, Universite Paris Dauphine)
    "Consistent Price Systems and Arbitrage Opportunities
     of the Second Kind in Models with Transaction Costs"

Furthermore we remind on the AnStAp10-Conference ...

    Analysis, Stochastics, and Applications -
    A conference in Honour of Walter Schachermayer
    Vienna, July 12-16, 2010
    http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/anstap10/

    NEW:

    Schedule as well as invited & contributed talks are online!
    Poster submissions from young researchers are still welcome!