[FAM-news] reminder, this week's seminars

Sandra Trenovatz sandra at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 31 13:13:01 CEST 2009

Timetable

    We, 02.09.2009, 16:30, seminar room 107

    Hannes Kazianka (Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt)
    "Copula-based geostatistical modeling and interpolation"

For further details (including abstracts) see
http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/events/

   |   PRisMa 2009                                       |
   |   "One-Day Workshop on Portfolio Risk Management"   |
   |   Monday, September 28th, 2009                      |
   |   Vienna University of Technology, Austria          |