STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
bwin.party digital entertainment
Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and – most importantly – our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
You independently develop mathematical and probability models for predicting and classifying customer behavior to improve CRM in casino, poker and sports. The quality of these models directly influences the company’s results. Interested?
We bet you are!
Quantitative Analyst (f/m)
- Agrees on the model’s scope with stakeholders
- Gathers data from databases and prepares the data for applying algorithms
- Applies a variety of machine learning techniques and chooses the most suitable one (tradeoff between accuracy and implementation complexity)
- Supports the implementation of the approved model
- Instructs the responsible department how to use the model and resolves potential issues
- Supports Product Development in mathematical aspects (for instance by creating a formula for a new customer feature)
- Supports the development of Sport trading models
Your entrance ticket:
- University degree (ideally Ph.D.) in Mathematics and/or some field in applied mathematics such as statistics, control theory or theoretical physics
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation with excellent communications skills
- Knows how to extract data from databases and structure it
- Deep knowledge of probability theory
- Ability to apply regression and classification models on data
- Knowledge of R or Python
- Has already worked with customer modelling or similar (experience with a variety of machine learning is a big plus)
- Has implemented at least one advanced machine learning model into a productive system
- Ability to implement own models in Mathematica
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 51.300,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of city
Benedict Stacke, email@example.com, +43 664 850 8010
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.