2022-12-23 (gültig bis max. 2023-02-23)
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Actuary (all genders) - Focus on Non-Life and Reinsurance
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
You will participate in the actuarial and reporting processes of VIG Holding with focus on non-life and reinsurance business. Your tasks will cover a broad range of activities:
- Dealing with and performing actuarial tasks in non-life insurance and reinsurance
- Preparing of input data for Non-Life Actuarial Model
- Calculating and validating expected cashflows under IFRS 17
- Supporting the Technical Provisions calculation for Solvency II reporting
- Further development of group actuarial tools
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 886,72 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master's degree in actuarial science, economics, mathematics, statistics, or similar
- Skills and affinity to databases and programming (Microsoft SQL Server or similar, R, VBA, C#...)
- Experience in actuarial modelling (ResQ) will be considered as a plus
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
(direct link to the job offer)
Does this sound interesting to you?
Barbara Zierler and Krisztina Szabo are looking forward to your application.
Barbara Zierler: +43 (0) 50 390 - 26 0 21
Krisztina Szabo: +43 (0) 50 390 - 20 2 51
Due to data protection, applications can only be accepted via our job portal.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.