2022-12-23 (gültig bis max. 2023-02-23)
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Country Management Reinsurance - Team Member (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Analysis of the Insurance and Reinsurance Portfolio
- Securing of appropriate Reinsurance coverage/structure on a group-wide level
- Reinsurance planning and controlling activities, with regard to their impact on company's results
- Negotiating the reinsurance conditions with the reinsurers
- Providing support for and collaboration with the VIG companies
- Preparation of statistics and estimates/plans
- Supporting the preparation for Solvency II and IFRS 17
- Supporting the preparation of consolidated annual and quarterly financial statements
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 628,27 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- University degree or an equivalent education/experience
- First professional experience e.g. in the fields of Risk Management, Actuarial Services or Controlling is desirable
- Knowledge of financial and actuarial mathematics in the non-life field will be considered as an advantage
- High personal responsibility and engagement
- Strong communication skills and joy in dealing with international colleagues
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German and a CEE language will be considered as an advantage
(direct link to the job offer)
Does this sound interesting to you?
Barbara Zierler and Krisztina Szabo are looking forward to your application.
Barbara Zierler: +43 (0) 50 390 - 26 0 21
Krisztina Szabo: +43 (0) 50 390 - 20 2 51
Due to data protection, applications can only be accepted via our job portal.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.