STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group
Quantitative Reporting - Team Member (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Responsible for the execution of quantitative Solvency II reporting for companies in the VIG
- Preparation of reports, data views as well as analyses for reporting purposes
- Coordination and monitoring of the reporting processes for companies in the VIG
- Supporting the users during the data delivery process & reviewing submitted data
- Maintenance and development of the reporting systems
- Data management and validation
- Cooperation with other VIG departments such as Actuary, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Controlling and others
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2.464,33 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, mathematics or comparable focus
- Experience with data analysis (Excel, R, SQL or similar)
- Working experience in the financial industry and knowledge of Solvency II is an advantage
- First experience with data modelling is an advantage
- Integrative and analytical thinking with a problem-solving approach
- Analytical thinking with a problem-solving orientation
- Strong communication skills and team orientation
- Good spoken and written German and English language skills
Does this sound interesting to you?
Krisztina Szabo is looking forward to your application:
(direct link to the job offer)
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot in Deutsch)
Krisztina Szabo: +43 (0) 50 390 - 20 2 51
Due to data protection, applications can only be accepted via our job portal.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.