STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Have a passion for turning challenges and opportunities into long-term solutions? As a Junior Consultant in Deloitte Risk Advisory, you will have the opportunity to be part of the designing process of new solutions for national and international companies in the banking sector and Financial Services Industry (FSI).
We are looking for:
(Junior) Consultant (w/m/d) - Quantitative Finance
- Design and implement solutions for our banking clients addressing their challenges in a business-management, supervisory deterrence, and financial context
- Reengineering the design and implementation of risk (credit-, market-, liquidation- or operational risk)
- Assessment and Evaluation of financial instruments
- Developing innovative solutions that use quantitative methods in new fields
- Assistance with Acquisitions (client events)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant subject including Mathematics, Statistics,Physics or quantitative Finance
- Relevant work experience within a consulting or banking environment and a good understanding of the banking sector
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages and/or statistics software (Matlab, R, SAS, VBA, C#, Java, ...), database (SQL)
- The ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Working with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- Modern offices at the heart of Vienna's historical and cultural center
- New laptop and smartphone for business and personal use, lunch allowance (voucher) or annual pass for public transport within Vienna
- High learning curve and insights in different companies in the finance sector
Annual gross salary for part-time starting at € 21.000, - (Not All-in). Annual gross salary for full-time starting at € 40.600, - (All-in) depending on your academic background and professional experience. We are also offering you a list of very attractive Fringe Benefits.
Theresa Glinzerer, Bakk. phil.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.