STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
Non-Life Insurance Specialist (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Supporting operating VIG companies to enable them to achieve "technical excellence" in the non-life/retail segment
- Independent exchange inside the VIG Group about business development in the area of non-life insurance/retail
- Supporting the VIG companies to optimize the non-life retail portfolio, especially in the field of product development, pricing and claims management
- Carrying out actuarial risk analysis of the portfolios in collaboration with Reinsurance
- Preparing various analyses and documentation in consultation with Controlling
- Participating in due diligence activities
- Supporting optimisation of loss adjustment
- Structuring and coordinating the transfer of know-how within the VIG Group
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 628,27 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- At least five years' professional experience at an operating insurance company
- Experience in the area of product development, underwriting or claims regulation
- Experience in working together with other departments or with other insurance companies inside a group
- Very good communication skills in German and English, proficiency in a CEE language is an advantage
- Insurance mathematical know-how is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mentality
- Solutions-driven, highly responsible and structured approach
- Strong social skills and a good team player
- High level of independence and dedication, and strong focus on service
- Willingness to travel (primarily in the CEE region)
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.