STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Credit Risk Model Development specialist (all genders)
Working hours: Full-time
Occupational Area: Others
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Model Methodology & Development is the central function responsible for the development and maintenance of models used in the analysis of credit risk, in particular regulatory Pillar 1 IRB models (e.g. credit scorecards, PD, LGD, ELBE and CCF parameter models), Pillar 2 and IFRS 9 models. It is also responsible for the definition of group-wide model development standards.
We are looking for a credit risk model development specialist with focus on LGD, ELBE and CCF models.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of credit risk models by applying advanced statistical techniques with focus on the Loss Given Default (LGD) and Credit Conversion Factor (CCF) parameters in Pillar 1 IRB, Pillar 2 economic capital and IFRS 9 impairment models for retail customer segments
- Contribution to the continuous further development of Group-wide credit risk model development standards to ensure state-of-the-art methodology, reflecting research and regulatory provisions
- Supporting Erste Group subsidiaries in the consistent implementation of such methodology
- Reporting and presentation to the relevant decision bodies the outcome of modeling activities
- Demonstrate compliance of models and methodology to validators, auditors and supervisors
- At least 4 years of experience in the development or validation of statistical models in a large corporation, preferably in the area of internal credit risk models with hands-on experience in developing LGD, ELBE or CCF models for retail or corporate portfolios
- Profound knowledge in applied statistics with focus on predictive modelling and computation
- Knowledge about the regulatory framework for credit risk management and banks’ internal credit risk models desirable
- Excellent skills in SAS and SQL programming. Knowledge of Python and HQL programming as well as usage of GIT desirable
- Proficient in communicating complex matters in both spoken and written English
- High social competencies incl. team-orientation with strong ability to cooperate
- Excellent problem-solving skills, high commitment and ability to work independently
- Be an integral part of a successful high-performance team that is working on exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender,
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 39.356,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.