STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
We, UNIQA Group, are seeking a Life Actuary to join our team in the Group Actuarial department. The position is located at our head office in Vienna, Austria. Come join our international and dynamic team!
Our team focuses on reserving in the life insurance field, including reporting under the IFRS 17, Solvency II, Market Consistent Embedded Value (MCEV) and IFRS 4 regimes. You will experience a broad variety of actuarial disciplines as an ideal basis for your further career development. Our way of working is characterized by attention to detail, problem-solving, flexibility and taking ownership.
If you want to join our team, apply here as:
Life Actuary (f/m/d)
Your main responsibilities
- Actuarial support for UNIQA's subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe (development of methods/tools/templates)
- Creation and maintenance of Group standards and guidelines
- Supporting the implementation of IFRS 17 in all UNIQA life insurance subsidiaries
- Ownership of the quarterly Group actuarial reporting process
- Reviewing liability cash flows as part of UNIQA's Asset Liability Management program
- Presenting at international workshops and meetings within UNIQA's international actuarial community
- Contributing to IFRS 17, Solvency II, MCEV and IFRS 4 calculations for UNIQA Austria in Prophet
- University degree in a quantitative field (e.g. actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, physics or computer science)
- Preferred: prior actuarial experience in the life insurance field
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel; VBA programming is a plus
- Self-starter with a keen eye for details
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality
- Fluent in English; German knowledge is a plus
Your core competencies
- Fast learning: being able to learn quickly and find solutions
- Strong communication skills: build up constructive and effective working relationships
- Active working style: approach challenging new topics with energy
- Result-oriented: able to reach goals in a reliable and timely manner
- Office in the heart of Vienna and possibility of mobile working
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Family-friendly company including additional benefits
- Appealing career opportunities and a wide range of further education
- Company pension scheme
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements
Your minimum annual salary: 50.000 Euro gross. You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.