2022-01-05 (gültig bis max. 2022-03-05)
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Are you thinking about working in an interesting diversified environment that is continuously developing?
Then think UNIQA!
UNIQA Group, one of the best branded Insurance Groups operating in CEE, is searching for motivated people supporting the group-wide mathematical unit for Property & Casualty insurance (i.e. the Actuarial Non-Life team) in the UNIQA Group Actuarial Department.
The primary objective of the open position is the evaluation and monitoring of insurance portfolios based on existing mathematical models as well as the development / implementation of Group wide standards and tools with a special focus on technical provisions and risk evaluation in an international context.
To support our young and dynamic team in various tasks, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented
Actuary / Mathematician / Physicist (f/m/d)
Your main responsibilities
You can expect a solid on-the-job training within the Group, with focus on different actuarial practice areas. Due to our broad net of international UNIQA subsidiaries and AT-units ("Landesdirektionen") we can offer an individual solution for the working-place. Moreover, we are offering continues education possibilities within UNIQA Group ("lifelong learning").
- Supporting the implementation of new tools and methods in new IFRS 17-regime
- Collaboration and implementation of Group standards and roll-out to international business units
- Supporting the Group's Solvency II calculation: Technical Provisions & Underwriting Risk Non-Life
- Support in the parameterization of our internal risk model resp. Solvency II Standard Approach
- Collaboration in different team- and group-projects
- Further development of existing tools & DWH (Excel, VBA, SAS, R, Python)
- Know-How / Best practice transfer & training within the Group
- Sound mathematical education (statistics / quantitative background),
- Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in a mathematical / technical environment
- Knowledge of basic modeling techniques preferred
- Knowledge of accounting / risk regimes (local GAAP / IFRS, Solvency II) would help
- Very good know-how of MS Office and at least one programming language (e.g. VBA, R, Phython)
- Good knowledge of data handling (SAS or SQL)
- Fluent in English, German skills appreciated, CE language of advantage
Your core competencies
- Ability to solve problems: Your solutions follows a certain method
- Costumer orientation: Your solutions are tailor-made for specific needs
- Organization: You have the ability to use resources efficiently
- Information: Your communication is clear and in time
- Integrity and trust: You are hands-on and trustworthy
- Team player mentality: You are ready to help and support colleagues
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Family-friendly company including additional benefits
- Appealing career opportunities and a wide range of further education
- Company pension scheme
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements
- Challenging topics in a dynamic working environment
- Central role in the development of the digital future of UNIQA Insurance Group
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex topics
- Multinational working environment and collaborations across UNIQA Insurance Group
- Our headquarters, the innovative UNIQA Tower, offers open structures, relaxing break areas, a restaurant with high quality and inexpensive lunches as well as a café and a discounted membership for the in-house gym (John Harris).
The ability to understand and solve complex problems is an essential competence in our team. As we are implementing new methods and standards for the Group the job also allows the development of creative answers to various topics.
Your minimum annual salary: 43.074 Euro gross. You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.