STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
This role takes responsibility in fulfilling the life actuarial requirements within UNIQA Group regarding IFRS, Solvency II, Embedded Value and regarding the use of projection models for the purpose of internal steering. The responsibility covers the evaluation for the Austrian portfolio and the guidance via Standards and Validations for the international business units.
There is flexibility for agreement regarding the place of work due to home office possibilities and office spaces in different locations within the UNIQA region in Austria.
If you want to join our team, apply here as:
Head of Life Actuarial (f/m/d)
Your main responsibilities
- Coordination and evaluation of insurance technical provisions for life insurance
- Implementation and enhancement of actuarial valuation models (e.g. Prophet) across various accounting regimes (local GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II)
- Contribute to the Group's risk management framework (especially for the preparation of a full internal model with the focus on life and health similar to life underwriting risk) and ALM framework
- Contribute to the implementation of IFRS 17
- Maintenance of the Group's life actuarial policies and standards
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the respective team
- Ensuring compliance with all related policy guidance and regulatory requirements
- University degree (financial mathematics, actuarial mathematics) / MBA
- Member of the actuarial profession
- Several years of experience in evaluation of life insurance
- Strong Solvency II and IFRS 17 know-how
- Cohesive ability in interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
Your core competencies
- Managerial Couragegiving straightforward feedback and doing what is necessary
- Managing and Measuring work: assigning clear objectives and monitoring them
- Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
- Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
- Interpersonal Savvy: relating well to others irrespectively of their status
- Directing Others: leading in a people-savvy, technically consistent way
- Costumer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
- Integrity & Trust: putting your words into practice and being trustworthy
- Office in the heart of Vienna and possibility of mobile working
- Open communication and feedback culture within the company
- Family-friendly company including additional benefits
- Appealing career opportunities and a wide range of further education
- Company pension scheme
- Onboarding program, guidance and support from experienced colleagues and leaders since day one
- Flexible working hours through flexitime agreements
- Challenging topics in a dynamic working environment
- Central role in the development of the digital future of UNIQA Insurance Group
- Opportunity to work on challenging and complex topics
- Multinational working environment and collaborations across UNIQA Insurance Group
- Our headquarters, the innovative UNIQA Tower, offers open structures, relaxing break areas, a restaurant with high quality and inexpensive lunches as well as a café and a discounted membership for the in-house gym (John Harris).
Your minimum annual salary: 70.000 Euro gross. You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.